The air filter uses a unique (patent pending) flange retention design that requires no hardware to mount the filter to the housing. This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 6″ tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance. aFe developed these housings to snap into the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting clips and locations.
Intake System Features:
- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 11 HP and 20 lbs. x ft. of torque
- Outflows factory intake by 31%
- Dual Vacuum Formed ABS Plastic Housings that attaches to the stock half air box
- Dual 2.75″ Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated Intake tubes improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Dual Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- Unique (Patent Pending) Air Filter Flange Retention Design
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation.
A 2.75″ One-Piece Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Intake Tubes directs unrestricted airflow from the massive filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque. All clamps, coupling, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.