I must say I’m so thankful that I purchased a used 2014 Infiniti Q50 because, I would have been pretty upset paying full price for this car. Granted I love the sleek look and performance the car offers it’s just that I would have loved to have seen the following amenities:
- When I enter the car I would like it if the radio screen stayed displayed and not revert back to the main screen. (this would be a great “user” setting)
- I really don’t understand why there are two ways to change the temperature in the car (climate button & side temperature buttons) it should be one or the other.
- When I go to change the radio station and I scroll past the six main channels it would be great if the next panel of stations showed up on the screen if I start venturing into the next set of stations. Example: If I go past channel six onto channel seven it should then show that panel of stations.
- The loading of apps should not take as long as they do! It’s a bit ridiculous for a car with this much technology to be as slow as it is.
- The back up indicators need to be displayed the second I put my car in reverse not after they load in the system.
- Prevent the passenger seat from shaking while going over bumps or rail road tracks.
- The main thing that bothered me the most when I purchased the car was the lack of apps! I truly thought that there was going to be more than two or three measly apps.
Does anyone else have any similar suggestions? If so feel free to leave a comment below to share in the discussion.